Current information for your
we are pleased that you would like to visit the Black Forest open-air museum Vogtsbauernhof.
Please note the following information:
- There is a limit on the number of visitors. You have to register your museum visit in advance. To reserve an appointment
- Please use the Luca app for on-site contact data collection. To the installation
- Please pay attention to all on-site safety instructions, and in particular, observe the minimum distance rule of two meters.
- The historic buildings are all open to visitors as long as social distancing regulations are observed and a medical face mask is worn. Please follow the routes through the buildings as indicated.
- You can move freely in the outdoor area. It is recommended to wear the mask outdoors. If the minimum distance of two meters in the open air cannot be maintained, a mask is required.
- Unfortunately, not all events, family programs, guided tours or handicraft presentations can take place. Our daily mill demonstrations and guided tours will have to be cancelled until further notice. To the event program
- Our interactive indoor areas such as the Loft of Childhood and the museum workshop must remain closed until further notice.
- Our Vogtsbauernhof App enables you to explore the museum on your own on three different tours. The App is available in German, English and French.
- Our playgrounds - the adventure playground at the Falkenhof and the water play area at the Effringer Schlössle - are open. Please note the personal restrictions on site.
We are convinced that despite the restrictions we can make your visit to the Vogtsbauernhof an enjoyable one.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Service Telephone on 07831 9356 0.
Thank you for your understanding and support and we very much look forward to your visit.
Your Team at the Black Forest Open Air Museum Vogtsbauernhof