Current information for your
We are delighted that you would like to visit the Black Forest Open-Air Museum Vogtsbauernhof.
Please note the following information:
- The visit is possible without prior notification. The contact data is recorded via the Luca app or a questionnaire.
- You can visit the museum WITHOUT the proof Tested - Recovered - Vaccinated.
- Access to the indoor gastronomy of the museum restaurant "Hofengel" as well as indoor events (e.g. lectures) is only possible for adults, adolescents and children from the age of 6 on presentation of a daily negative antigen rapid test (24 hours) or proof of vaccination or convalescence.
- You can have a quick test carried out from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. with and without prior notification at the test station in the visitor car park. Special tests are used for children.
- Please pay attention to all safety instructions on site. Above all, keep the minimum distance of two metres.
- The historic buildings are all open. You can visit them with medical mouth-nose protection. Please also follow the signposted route through the houses.
- You may move freely in the outdoor area. If the minimum distance of two metres cannot be maintained outdoors, a mask obligation applies.
- All events such as family programs, guided tours or handicraft presentations are in the outdoor area. There is no proof Tested - Recovered - Vaccinated required.
To the event program
- Unfortunately, our museum workshop and the “children's memorabilia loft” have to remain closed.
- With our Vogtsbauernhof app you can explore the museum yourself on three different museum tours.
- Our playgrounds - the adventure playground at Falkenhof and the water play area at Little castle of Effringen - are open. Please note the restrictions on persons on site.
We wish you a pleasant stay at the Vogtsbauernhof Open-Air Museum!
Your museum team